At Sacefi we have a natural respect for any society globally which is fair and just. Ghana is a modern democracy which makes our goals much more achievable. Our values are borne out of mutual respect and understanding of Ghanaian local cultural beliefs and traditions, and include the following:
- Honesty and transparency in all our dealings;
- Accountability for the results or effectiveness of all our actions;
- Non-affiliation to religion or politics ;
- Equality in opportunity despite gender, health status, social class, or tribal affiliation;
- Acknowledging the historical and extremely important work of other NGOs in the country.